Monday 6 May 2013

FIRST OF ALL, INTRODUCTION



Hello lovely people, I hope this post meets you in good spirits; I'm in excellent spirit myself.  My birthday was on Thursday the 2nd, I had a nice quiet day with lots of love from all corners. Would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your texts, calls, Facebook messages, and so on; you all made my day. And to those that forgot, its no big deal, those who showed love, more than made up for those who didn't.

Saturday the 4th was a memorable day for me as well, as it was my introduction. For those that don't know what that means, let me give you a brief coaching. The Introduction is when the families of both boy and girl meet and get acquainted formally, it is usually a small ceremony of just close relatives. In recent times tho, the introduction has become bigger and louder, with more guest, more food and more fun. 

In my case, I always wanted a small, quiet  introduction and wedding; something very intimate and cosy. I cant really say I got what I wanted, but it was a bit close to what I had in mind. Cant guarantee that I would have a quiet wedding, but I'm content knowing everyone that comes would have a nice time.

Let me at this point apologise for my lack of mentioning my engagement ( or should I say my acceptance of his proposal), and now I'm springing the introduction on you guys. It was my little open secret, lol!

Ok, enough of the stories, check on some of the pictures from the event. I couldn't even wait for the edited versions to come out, just had to bring it raw and untouched. Enjoy...



The Boo and I

With my Sis

With friends

Watch me strike a pose

Y'all should know who she is by now, but in case you don't, check older posts

Mr & Mrs B to be


I wonder what we were both looking up at, lol!
Our Ankara is from Daviva, got this from their store at Kwara mall. Although my tailor didn't make what I asked him to, I was too happy to dwell much on such small matters.

I made my necklace myself; made with love.

My Makeup and Gele were done by Tokun Yusuf, will put up her deets soon.

All images, as usual, courtesy of i-katching Emages. Thanks Busola love, you are the best.

More pictures coming soon, check back in a bit...

NB: I'm still in search of a good tailor here in Ilorin, please help a sister! THANKS


Have a great week ahead!

15 comments:

  1. D babalols..........part 1!
    Part 2 comming soon......watch out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sewa! wish you all the good things of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats gal. Wishing you both a blissful one # hugs#

    ReplyDelete
  4. u didnt invite me n i invited u for mine. congratulations all d same. ire akari everybody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous, sorry you weren't invited. Try to drop a name next time so that the invite for the wedding won't pass you by. Again

      Thanks, and amen

      Delete
  5. Congratulations our lovely Adesewa. We pray that our good God will bless your union in the mighty name of Jesus. - Elizabeth & Olutola Fakehinde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mrs. Wishing u all the best. Love ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! i'm just seeing this.. Congrats! wish u all da best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Adesewa. May God preserve u both and make u a perfect celebration among men.
    Hope u wld remember to send our invite wen d time is set?
    rgards to mum and Tademise. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)