Saturday 8 December 2012

CREATIVE MINDS - PHOTOGRAPHER, BUSOLA

Hello Lovelies, hope you all had a fruitful week? My week was all sorts of awesome; in my quest for a photographer to help me with my style posts on the blog, I was introduced to Busola, a fellow USS (Unilorin Secondary School) alumni. The first feeling I had was one of great relief even before meeting her at all, anyways, the meeting went fine and here is how she describes herself in her own words :)








'' I am Busola Salawu, a native of Offa in Kwara State, I attended Unilorin Secondary School, and University of Ilorin where I obtained a B.Eng in Electrical Engineering. As the second child out of four in a family of six, a civil servant, a business woman and I am also a photographer. I started my journey into photography in July this year (2012); I got into it because of my love for beauty, nature and memories. My work consists mainly of preserving memories - be it a wonderful work of nature, candid shots, family pictures, weddings or even fashion photography. I am the CEO of i-katching Emages, and here, we are all about creating beautiful memories that will be cherished even after centuries.'' 

Check on some of her work 




































Busola Salawu


Here are her deets - 07035233332, email - beephun@yahoo.com

Kindly send in entries too if you are in fashion and would like to show what you do on this blog, send me an email on mystyleslate.gmail.com. Looking forward to seeing more creative minds send me their work :)

4 comments:

  1. Proud to be a USS alumni.......#wink#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of u darling. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welldone Busola Salawu! Nigeria needs more innovative & creative thinkers like you. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shez my friend, yes she's my friend. so proud of you sweetheart. much love #hugs

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)