Monday 31 December 2012

2012 - MY MOMENTS

I would start by saying the year 2012 was a great year for me; there were happy moments, sad moments, moments I don't ever want to witness again and moments that I wish could last for ever. In all these, I am most of all grateful for being alive and well, grateful for my wonderful family, loving friends, and the faithful readers of this blog. As we step into the year 2013, I wish you all a prosperous new year with less drama, filled with love and all things excellent.

Here are some moments in 2012 that I am grateful for, these pictures show what I've been up to this year, and sheds a little more light into what I hope to achieve in the coming year. Enjoy scrolling through the moments of my 2012

This was what I had for dinner for several weeks, it was worth it. I hope to stay healthier in 2013


My mentor and friend, Crystal Deroche and I at a shoot at The Biscuit Factory
I worked with so many amazing models, but Brooklyn was by far my favourite male model
At the Afro hair and beauty show somewhere in Islington, cant recall where exactly but the tyre looking hair caught my fancy. Creative, if you ask me
With models backstage at the Afro show, amazing girls

Crsytal, Christelle and I taking a bow after the whole show
An Anita Quansah London piece rocked by this fierce looking model - brave! this was at the iRock event organized by FAB Magazine. The whole show was styled by Crystal and I assisted
My first solo shoot, I called it Androgyny
I remember this day vividly, it was a Sunday and I was lazing in my room, got a call from Mr Adebayo Jones to come meet him up somewhere in Southwark. I didnt even mind that the journey from Luton to the place would take me atleast 1hr 30mins by train. Glad I met him. He's really cool and jovial, gave me words of advice that I have held on to ever since. 
Spot me behind the model, working backstage at the MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2012. In case you missed my favourite outfits from the show, check here
My graduation. Clearly I was happy, very much so
MSc Information Information Management and Security,  it started like a joke, but I completed it!
My dear Kemi's grad, a day before mine. She has a lovely heart, love her to bits
Yinka, Yemisi and you know who. Spot my legs if you can
My parting gift from my dear friend Anita Quansah
Kindly read the inscription, please
My trip to Windsor Castle, the most beautiful, well preserved  place I've seen so far.  Going there made me appreciate the effort put into the series ''The Tudors''. So much history, so much opulence and splendour


Got this lapel pin from St Georges Chapel at the castle, call me emotional or religious or sentimental, but whenever I wear this pin, I feel protected and untouchable all the while feeling stylish

It's just a few hours till the end of 2012, please stay safe and find time to appreciate God for all his mercies. See you all next year.


6 comments:

  1. Job well done' I must commend.. Keep dis up. First of it's kind frm one of ours ( ur blog is really fantastic and amazing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog and amazing a work u do . Keep doing and bring more.stay blessed and keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate this :)

      Delete
  3. This is so interesting. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)