Saturday 8 December 2012

STYLE POST - CHECK ON FLARE

As I earlier mentioned in a post, I changed jobs and this new job requires us to be corporately dressed from Monday to Wednesday and then corporate-casual on Thursday, with Friday being the only day you can decide to wear what you like. In order to make my blog much more interesting and hopefully interactive, I have decided to do a style post every week detailing what I wore to work that week and where you are likely to get something similar if not the exact thing. I hope this comes in handy for you guys :)

Here is what I wore on Tuesday







 My leaf motif earring is from Topshop and my 60's brooch is from a vintage store, find similar items similar to both here and here

 My gold tone shoes are from Long Tall sally but  find similar here, here and here

 The head band/turban is from Topshop as well. You could DIY by just tying a slim scarf and finishing it in front with a medium sized bow


 My arrow/star wrap round ring is also from Topshop but you can get similar here

 My skirt is from Debenhams and the jacket from Store21 , find similar here and  here 


Isn't my little bun just the cutest?

Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

4 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)