Sunday 16 December 2012

STYLE POST - THE NOMAD

Hello guys, I hope we all had a fantastic week? I want to start by saying a big THANK YOU to all of you for stopping by, I really appreciate it; wouldn't be doing this if you weren't here. This was what I wore to work on Friday and I couldn't help but feel like a nomadic herdsman with a modern, girly twist in my ensemble. The only things missing were a long stick to hang my hands across and a wide straw hat, check on the pictures below :)






 My pink sleeveless tuxedo jacket is from River Island, find similar here

The black wet look leggings are from Top Shop and the brogues (man shoes, like I call them) from Clarks find similar here , here, here and here


Black dipped hem dress shirt is from Next, find similar here and  here


  Does any one else see the similarity or is it just me? 

Images courtesy of i-Katching Emages

4 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)