Saturday 22 December 2012

STYLE POST - REPEAT OFFENDER

Hi guys, I'm sure we all have this one skirt or top or shoe that we like so much and wouldn't mind wearing everyday of every week. Mine is this cream sleeveless dress shirt I got almost a year ago and which I have just refused to let go. Why should I, when it practically goes with anything I put it on? I have put together 3 ways in which I have worn it in recent times, I hope you find the shirt as likeable as I do.







My dress shirt is from Newlook, find similar here, here and here



The blazer is from St Micheal, got it at a vintage store, but there are newer variations of it, here are some


My blue high waist palazzo pants are from River Island, find similar here





The two toned blazer is from H&M, find some here


Orange pencil skirt is from tk maxx, find similar bright coloured skirts here




PS: If you by chance see me wearing this same top again in the nearest future, it simply means that I still haven't found a replacement for it

2 comments:

  1. i love all the variations!!! and i'm sure to look out for the top in the nearest future *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)