Tuesday 25 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas lovely people, I hope you had as much fun as I did today. Spent the day with loved ones, had food and drinks in excess (I'm typing this in a state of food induced coma), laughed so much as I shared old stories and private jokes. Hung out with old school mates, some of whom I hadn't seen in about 2 years, we had a lovely meal at Orient Lounge.


Never heard of the place before today, so I was excited to see it. Apart from the fact that the food came very late after we ordered (we waited for over an hour), it was worth wait; the food wasn't bad at all.






My boo, Tosin

Opeyemi & Olaitan, my darlings 







 Had a nice time at home with my sister and little cousins too 




2 comments:

  1. yelz we had so much fun n d food was eheheheheheh........#winks#. So good to av every1 around, proud of u all. Happy holidays, much love

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)