Saturday 29 December 2012

ANUCIOUS - THE WEDDING

Earlier today, I was at the wedding of a lovely lady who is very close to my heart - Anucious. It was a celebration of love between two people who clearly love each other, and I am glad I could be part of this joyous occasion.

Morountodun, Tiwalope & SewaOge






Rotimi & mum; he has the loveliest eyelashes. Too cute!




I wore this Virgos Lounge 'Amber' blouse in Pink, got it early January this year when I saw it on  blogger - Daks of Thirdworldprofashional. I can not begin to tell you how much I love this top, feel free to zoom in and check the intricate beading, please. Thank you.

The beading goes all the way to the back. Will take a full picture of the back when next I wear it. It was on sale on the VL website a little while back, but its been sold out, sorry. You can find more lovely pieces here

I opted to wear it with this River Island dipped hem skirt, as I have seen it being worn with a straight skirt, I tried something different. I like the way it turned out.


   
This blouse came out in three distinct colours namely Black, Mustard and Pink. I am aware that VL now stocks at L'espace, that's music to my ears.


 L’Espace
19a Olosa street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
L’Espace Hotline - 07028028960
L_espace @lpmnigeria.com



4 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)