Sunday 23 December 2012

MY NAMESAKE'S WEDDING

On Friday, I was at the engagement ceremony of my friend and namesake Adeshewa, and her hearthrob Taye. It was a joyous occasion as they were both surrounded by friends and family. And for me, it was like a USS reunion as I saw old classmates and friends I hadn't seen since grad.

Adeshewa & Taye

Adeshewa looking radiant


 Although I got to the ceremony quite late, I was still able to catch some beautiful people



















My peplum skirt was made by my colleague, and she made it quite well. The top is from tk maxx, I consider it one of my most interesting tops (love the sleevess). I found this House of Dereon dress shirt which I think is also interesting, love the peek-a-boo sleeve and the chiffon detail at the back; absolutely gorgeous





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)