Monday 9 December 2013

FESTIVE FLARE

Hello Lovelies, I'm so sorry for the long silence; I can promise you it is for a good cause. When the time comes, I will reveal what I have been up to.

I hope everyone is well?

I noticed that recently I have been drawn to skirts in all colours and and styles and I find myself wearing them more often. Although I love pencil and straight skirts, my absolute fav at the moment are flared skirt; either in mini , midi or maxi.

As usual, I did some digging around and came to share my findings... Enjoy

I love this skirt cos it's maxi, but just in words. Its actually a mini, the lace gives it a peek-a-boo twist that I find very interesting 




I see this skirt and what instantly comes to mind is TomTom. You know the original one, not the one with honey & lemon or strawberry ones they make these days. I imagine a coral top on this beauty...

This baroque beauty is giving me all kinds of festive excitments, dunno why. Guess its the gold patterns

I don't know where to begin with this skirt, so I will just keep quiet. Its my absolute fav of the lot

Florals make any outfit come alive. This is simply beautiful



I see myself making this skirt. Velvet is everywhere these days, why not make something different from the rest?

Laser cut leather... I mean, need I say more? Unique. Classy. Sexy. That is all *flips hair and strolls away*

Love the structure on this number. Rare to find a flared skirt that has a bit of definition. My second fav

All I can think of is Carrie Bradshaw. Stylish

Wrapped flare with pleats. Gorgeous


The festive season is slowly coming upon us, why not step out in your skirts whether short enough to show some leg or long flowing to give an illusion of extra height?

Let me know which one(s) you like most.

Enjoy the new week. And remember God loves you

kindly follow on twitter: @adesewasmusings
like on facebook: Adesewasmusings

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm loving all the collections. Makes me wanna throw all my trousers in d bin. Plus dis unfavourable weather won't lemme.

    Mobolajiadigun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Sorry love, I don't envy you at the moment. lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, love them all! beautiful selection!

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Botton Collar & Instagram

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun.

      Will sure check it, like always.
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Shey if I tell you the one I heart, you will send it to me? *shines teeth* I've missed your posts!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! You can never tell o!

      Missed been on here too, I'm back now!

      Delete
    2. Okay, floral and velvet *crossing fingers*

      Delete
    3. hehehehe! Ok, I've heard and I've taken note . Keep those fingers crossed

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)