Saturday 11 January 2014

NEW BEGINNINGS


Hello Lovelies, happy new year to you all ( I know its coming a little late, but better late than never). How's the year so far? I pray we all record this year for great joy and unexpected promotions.


You know, 2014 used to be very far and distant to me, like what would people be like? Maybe we would all be looking weird with big heads and short arms; just like the movies when they want to go into the future and the write 'In the year 2014'. The year is here and we are all still the same; same people, friends, food, etc.

Let me quickly do a recap of my 2013 : It was a year of ups and downs, tears and joy, pleasure and pain, wins and losses. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said it was my most eventful year so far, looking back now, I just thank God that I am still here.

Here is a big THANK YOU to all my readers, especially those that leave comments, my blogger friends who never fail to stop by, all the anonymous commenters, all the people who send  mails; I appreciate you all.

This year promises to be an exciting one, and I hope we will all enjoy it together. Normal blogging to commence in the coming week.

Once again, I wish you all a blissful new year.

6 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)