Friday 2 May 2014

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARDS

I know almost everyone has heard about this award and almost all the bloggers I know have been given the award. +Amaka Hundeyin nominated me for this award aeons ago and I'm just posting it now, reason being that I've been lazy and to find new blogs is a really difficult task for me at the moment. So, to the task ahead, here is what the award is all about and so on.  


This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers
It has German origin
The word ‘LIEBSTER’ has several meanings e.g. dearest, sweetest, kindest, beloved, kind, valued, etc
It follows similar principles as a chain letter, i.e. it should be passed forward to a certain number of people. The choice lies within each of us to accept it, and continue to forward it or refuse to accept it, thereby interrupting the chain

Marketing plays a role in accepting this award as other bloggers are promoted.

It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.

THE RULES

1) Post a short question and answer about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked
3) Create your new list of questions for your nominees
4) Choose a list of your own nominees and notify them
OR

1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the tagger and ask your own nominees 11 questions
 In my own case, I don't have any blogger(s) to  give this award, which is why I'm just posting it. Pardon me

Now to the questions Amaka asked me

  •  What is/are your worst fear(s)?                                                            Travelling locally by air in Nigeria                                                                 
  •  Your guilty pleasure?                                                                          Right now, they are plenty o! Fruits, in any form it comes                          
  •  Three things you have gained from blogging?                                         More friends ( even though they are just on the internet)                     I can truly be myself                                                                                       Freedom of speech                                                                                         
  •  What inspires your post?                                                                    Whatever is on my mind as I type or prepare the post                            
  •  Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer that feeling?                                                                             Many times. I go back and read comments, and emails sent by my readers                                                                                                             
  •  What do you hope to achieve this year?                                              More readership on my blog, and many more comments and fan emails                                                                                                                       
  •  Items you must always leave home with?                                              My hand bag, and my phone                                                                          
  •  What is special about your blog?                                                         I post things going on in my head ( atleast the ones I can share) , so its unique to me                                                                                               
  •  What can you say about my blog?                                                      I always learn something new every time i visit, plus I think you are funny and talented                                                                                          
  •  What are 3 special things most people don’t know about you?                I can make my ear twitch without moving any other muscle on my face, like a rabbit                                                                                       I'm not as quiet as I look , but I forgive easily                                           I can eat beans 3 times in a day without complaining                                 
  •  What keeps you going in life?                                                            Reading and hearing peoples stories make me realise that life is what you make of it, and somehow, that inspires and keeps me going

4 comments:

  1. Finally! Wait me funny? Kai Aunty Sewa am actually very boring oh. How's our baby doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I think everyone is afraid of traveling by air in Nigeria these days. It's really bad that they can't even convince us of their reliability..it's God that just keeps guarding us

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)