Monday 8 April 2013

MY ANITA QUANSAH LONDON (AQL) NECKPIECE


 Hello lovelies, trust you've been doing fantastic. I've been a little quiet for sometime now; sober times...

This post is about my Anita Quansah London (AQL) neckpiece given to me by the designer herself a while back. I've had it in mind to wear it for a long time, but as I hardly ever have time to go anywhere else apart form work, I decided to play dress up ( You know how you itch so badly to wear something new? Yeah)

This piece is from her Diffusion line; these are the range of more affordable AQL pieces for the stylish but not too opulent fashion heads.




I like the fact it is simple yet very complicated, another cool thing is that it is handmade. This to me means it is very unique cos even if there are 10 pieces of this design, there will be slight variations.



My peplum top is from Primark, the jersey skirt with leather sides is from Select.


 My laser cut, pointed kitten heels is from Marmex here in Ilorin, been a customer since my secondary school days. They are the only store in Ilorin (well, that I know of) that carry big sizes for women, hence the reason why I keep going back




Pardon all defects, this picture is to show how the back of the neckpiece looks like.

Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. I Love the Necklace. It's lovely. Hmmmm... Ur hair is looking cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Sewa, hope it's not heavy.. Yemi Oyelola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yemi dear, thanks, its not heavy at all. Its as light as can be :)

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)