Wednesday 17 April 2013

LAZY TUESDAY



You know how you wake up in the morning and just don't feel like doing anything? Yeah, it happens to me alot, but cos I kinda like my job, and cos I need to get bills paid, and save for rainy days, and so many other reasons too much to mention, I roll out of bed and go to work.

This past Tuesday (yesterday) however, I got to do what I what I wanted; didnt have to go to work. The Lord answered my prayers and I was off work, just like that, was happy to hear the news and was even happier to spend the day doing what I always wanted; which was pretty much nothing :D 




Decided to unleash my inner Africanness with these Kente pants I made a while back ( I have recently fallen in love with print bottoms)

If not for the off I had from work, who am I to dress like this on a Tuesday? LOL






Enjoy the rest of your week and keep believing, cos if I could have an off from work without any reason(well, that I know of), then there is a God!

Take care...


Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)