Wednesday 17 April 2013

TAHEERAH IS 1!!!





Since I was very young, birthdays have always been a huge deal; I don't let my birthday just slide, I celebrate it in my own way. So it's no surprise that I'm excited about my baby Taheerah 's, she's one of the most friendly and happiest babies I know.

She was one a few weeks back and all stops were pulled for the day, everyone came out in their numbers; both young and old. For the older folks, it was more like a reunion party  a day of fun as it was the clash of mostly USS and FGC folks. People that haven't seen each other in years had the chance to, and there were lots of food and drinks to go round, so who wouldn't mingle? LOL. Too bad I missed all the fun, was at work, came in when the whole show was over :(

Take your time to scroll through the pictures and feast your eyes, especially on the many outfits on my baby TahTah...



TahTah and Parents
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)