Saturday 29 March 2014

STYLE INSPIRATION : SUNDAY OUTFIT

Hello Lovelies. Here's a quick post to inspire you for tomorrow's outfit to church, or let me say, I would like wear these to church.



This sweet red dress is easy to wear, no too fitted and on trend. The mesh details at the top and bottom create a peak-a-boo effect without over doing it. More importantly, if you have a good tailor, this is a style he/she could replicate for you, and even add different twists to.




These flat beauties, with mesh details are comfortable-looking, and I assume they indeed are; just like most ballerina pumps. Dance away all your sorrows and worries and step into the new week a brand new, refreshed person.





I don't need to say much much about this bucket bag; its shape, colour and excellent finishing makes everything just perfect. The exact statement item to complete the whole ensemble.




Talk about subtle elegance and this watch would be a perfect definition. Its soft spring colours just make everything seem right.


NB: I received a mail from a reader who complained that I don't put where to buy items I put up except those that I own. I am sorry if any other person has this same concern, but most items I put on here as inspiration are not usually from Nigerian online stores. I would try my utmost best to put things that would easily be within reach.

Have a great Sunday! God is alive.

1 comment:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)