Thursday 3 April 2014

COLOUR SPLASH

Hello Lovelies, having a good week?






I am enjoying every moment of being an expectant mum, although there are moments when I feel tired or sad or frustrated or all three combined ( especially when trying to roll over on the bed cos its getting increasingly difficult), but when I feel my little one kick, it makes it all worth the troubles.



While there may be some not too exciting feelings and moments, the good ones completely makes everything else just fade away. Like these days, I rarely queue at the ATM, people just let me jump the queue without even asking them. Also, people just do things for me, give me extra when I buy things; they all say its for the twins, lol. Let me digress abit, why is it that when a woman is pregnant people automatically call her Mama Twins, Mama Ejima , Iya Ibeji and so on? Is it that single babies are not good enough? Or its just easier to assume every pregnant woman would have a set of twins? Any how, I am enjoying the attention.



It is in the spirit of giving that I was allowed to hangout with my photographer friend; Busola, and her photographer friends and they all took these images of me. I cant say who took what, but I was sent these fotos, and really appreciate them. Thanks guys!







My dress is from 234 couture, got a couple more which will be shown in coming posts. Affordable pieces with good finishing, what more could a girl ask for?
Earrings form Asos and the shoes from Primark (really old, like 2years old).


I was going to talk about my skin condition in another post, but seeing this picture, I decided to let it out now. Since this pregnancy, I have been suffering from different skin conditions; from rashes to pimples to some things I don't even know what they are called. These things go from my face all the way to my neck and down my chest. 

In the first trimester, my doctor said it was hormones and they would all fade out by the second trimester. Well, I am in my second trimester, and I STILL have them plus my face is now very dark. I have tried everything from lime to honey to Neutrogena facial scrub, but nothing seems to work. I cover up with make up, but sometimes i'm either too lazy to apply or the make up just doesn't work. Please if anyone knows any remedy, kindly recommend. God bless you as you do so :)


235 Couture : 08053385580

6 comments:

  1. mama ejima you look so pretty.
    love your dress and lipstick.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bolanle adeloye-akapo6 April 2014 at 11:00

    Actually the moment one is preggers in nigeria people donot usually say the sex of their babies or if they r twins or not so people usually call them iya ibeji.

    As regards the skin reactions, i think you should ask your mom about how her skin was when she was pregnant. it might be peculiar to your family line. don't use strong chemicals please or consult a skin expert. i;m very sure they will leave after you put to bed . i had it on my back and chest when i was preggers but it cleared after i delivered but i was also worried just like you though. lols
    However, you look really gooOOODD!!!!!!! enjoi every attention iya triplets. wish you a safe delivery like an hebrew woman ijn. amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bolanle dear. Everyone says it would clear up after the baby comes, I pray so.

    Lol @ iya triplets... thats even worse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! You are pretty. Lemme iron my naming ceremony dress down. It's better you leave your face like that oh, if you want to apply anything let it be organic like honey or aloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaka, oya start ironing o! lol

      I've even stopped trying cos i'm tired. Thanks dear

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)