Wednesday 19 March 2014

BEEN A WHILE

Hello Lovelies, its been quite an age. Sorry I disappeared without giving prior warning, and although I say this a lot after a no-show period, I'm for real this time, and I'm back for good.

So who else missed me apart from +Amaka Hundeyin ? She missed me so much, she gave a Liebster award and even had to call my attention to it, lol! That's how far away I have been from blogs and all things related to the internet, apart from bbm, that is.


I have been absent for so long because late last year, my life changed in ways I wasn't expecting ( or maybe I was, but not so soon); I discovered that I was pregnant! * twerks, does the splits, and takes a bow*. I was, and still is thrilled, but I can clearly state here and now, that things have changed for me in all spheres; physically, emotionally, and in any other way you can imagine.



At first, I was hiding the good news, only shared with family and really close friends, but as time went on, I started showing signs and before I knew it, everyone had heard; everyone apart from my readers on the blog.  I apologise if you guys feel like the LASTma of this whole gist, but I know you understand.



 In subsequent posts, I will tell you how I have faired, how I feel, my cravings and so on. Right now, I just want to share the good news with you :D




All pictures courtesy of i-Katching Emages

25 comments:

  1. Congrats dearie. Great news u shared. Wishing u the very best dearie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!!
    ifeomanwawe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATION BABES.
    wish you all the best.
    you are glowing.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are glowingly gorgeous..... hehehe *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, and I guessed you were pregnant but I didn't want to beh! Bikonu take care of the baby and take care of you too! Cares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amakaaa!!! lmao @ didn't want to beh

      Thanks dear :D

      Delete
  6. Congrats dear
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adesewa Adeniyi21 March 2014 at 08:17

    yaaaaayyyyyyyyy, baby on the way, God will see you through this beautiful journey. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats . At a point i taught u were outside Nig. missed ur blog. Wishing u the best dear.
    from 4th of june.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyy huge congratulations hunny. We can't wait to see you and the baby soon. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! We'll visit as soon as we both can

      Delete
  11. you look good siz....safe delivery with ease like the Hebrew women. xoxo---dolapo kayode

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratz dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulation my dear :D!!!

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Chic Punk Girl

    www.somefashionbites.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Preggy Sexy...u look fab dear

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)