Thursday 24 January 2013

YCFOnline



I came across this blog some days back, and thought to share; its called YCFOnline. It is a directory of all things related to cool fashion fashion finds, ranging from fashion sales, to deals and promos. I mean, who doesn't like a bargain every once in a while? I know I do

I got in touch with the blogger and she told me a few things about herself that she would like you guys to know about her, so here goes

''My name is Olufunmi Afolabi, I'm from Ekiti State Nigeria, I'm currently studying Networking Technology (final year), I love shopping, blogging, also love listening to music(except jazz lol). Both my mum and Beyonce inspire me, I was born on 20th April, and I'm in my my mid 20's.

I have phobia for heights, I believe I'm easy going, cool n nice :). I am  a Christian and my favourite quote is "don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin your present happiness.. life's too short''






 Find her blog here

I am very sorry for the lack of posts, the heat in ilorin has been so unbearable, and I have been having series of hair woes which I will tell you all about in the next style post. 

Thanks for all your emails, facebook comments and occasional comments on the blog, they mean a lot to me.

I was featured in a blog as The Diamond Of The Week, kindly find the post here if you haven't already seen it. That was actually how I learnt about Funmi's blog, she left a comment on there :D

9 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)