Friday 11 January 2013

STYLE POST - CASUAL THURSDAY







I had my Thursday off from work this week and decided to go to Kwara mall where we have the much talked about Shoprite in Ilorin. The mall houses other stores, like The Hub, Max, Twice As Nice and the likes, but the place is usually referred to as Shoprite. I window shopped and took pictures, so my readers that are not Ilorin-based can know that we have such places here as well; it's not as dry as people claim. In the coming weeks, will do a review of the stores that stock fashion related things and probably recommend a few stuffs that are cool and affordable.

This chiffon kimono-inspired top was given to me as a new year's gift. Love the floral accents. My Obi belt is from H&M

The high waist jeans is from New Look (Tall), find similar here. Find something similar to my Jasper Conran peep toe shoes here

I know I'm kind of a late bloomer with regards to hair styles. Heard a lot about this invisible parting hair style a long time ago, decided to try it out too. I hope I don't lose my front hair when taking out the weave



Images courtesy of i-Katching Emages


11 comments:

  1. Loving d body in the gorgeous outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bolaji dear. No make my head swell please. lol!

      Delete
  2. Wow looking good girl, really good those jeans certainly do the shape justice, NICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ThatKrazyDude, hope you stop by more often :)

      Delete
    2. Oh i will cause the view is great, sewa.

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the whole combination. such a lovely outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)