Sunday 13 January 2013

SUNDAY BEST - TURQUOISE NECKLACE




As much as I would have loved to say this was what I wore to church today, I would be truthful and just say the truth; I didn't go to church. Had some things to sort out, and I'm sure God understands.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about the necklace I'm wearing, but it seems other things have overshadowed it. I made this necklace myself (a little DIY is always good) some weeks back, its very dear to me and I thought why don't I show off a bit?

The stones are real turquoise, attached to silver plated chains and other beads. Took me a while to complete, but I did, and that's why I'm showing off 

My sheer lace top is from Virgos Lounge, its called Gillian, from their last or second to last collection.  I believe its sold out, but find similar here. The maxi skirt is from River island, find similar here


Have a great week ahead, and please, whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your mind and might.

Images courtesy of i-Katching Emages

4 comments:

  1. The necklace......#wink#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass the necklace asap else.......canley is the next stop (laffs) . I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao @ Canley, in your mind now, that's a threat! Thanks Bolaji dear

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)