Friday 15 March 2013

STYLE POST - COOL BEANS






I first heard about Cool Beans a few years ago, on One Nigerian Boy, and I instantly fell in love. The colourful tees drew me in and I've been looking out for them, but lost interest a little while after when I didn't get  where to buy them around.





Victory came when I went into Hally's and found a whole stash of them. I couldn't believe I was seeing my long lost crush right in front of me; had to just get it in my life. Hence the purchase of my very first Cool Beans tee- Radio Head




Let me give my two cents about these tees- I think they have a very good quality, very comfortable and cool, just like the name.

I have washed this tee, this is my second time of wearing it, and ironed it right across the colourful design in front and its still the same shape, size and colour. 

Although this particular design does not come in the exclusively female design, I think it looks just fine on me. 



I find it absolutely perfect for this very hot weather, wish I could wear it everyday.



You can get yours at  Cackland or Giddimint

For readers in Ilorin and its environs, you can get Cool Beans tees at Hally's

Hally's Place
Shop 1, 39 University Road,
Tanke, Ilorin,
Kwara State



Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice and I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reader who resides in the UK nko? Where do we get ours???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bolaji, for readers in UK, I would suggest you have your family in Naija get them for you and send over. I'm not aware of any stockists in the UK, but if I get any, would let you know.

      Delete
  3. Lovely Shirt. Thanx for d info. Can I get a very nice leggins at Hally's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may. Pop in some time and see for your self :)

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)