Sunday 3 March 2013

STYLE POST - ADIRE TUNIC




Hello lovelies, trust everyone has been great? I apologise for the lack of posts, I'm back now :)

I got this tunic from Lolade Wears, it was designed specially for me from the Sands of Time Collection (check here if you missed it). Like all other items in the collection my tunic is made from the Adire fabric, hand embellished with sand beads, glass beads and sequins.




The simplicity and versatility of this tunic is what I admire most; you can choose to wear it casually or semi formally, depending on how you put it all together.

As usual, the beading on the shoulder down to the chest is what I won't fail to note and mention; its very intricate, with attention well paid to details and precision.



Wet look leggings from TopShop, find similar here. Kenneth Cole Reaction flats, get similar here.

I have seen various DIY tutorials on youtube on how to achieve the sequined tip on flats and heels like the one on mine, never tried it tho. Some are pearl, studs and spikes, even metal or a contrasting colour tipped, was glad to find one that didn't need to be DIYed.



I have a new hair do, yeah, just in case you didn't notice. Its perfect for the weather, easy to maintain and I like the new look, just hope I can keep it up. Can't seem to decide when it comes to my hair; always experimenting.



Have a wonderful week ahead, and thanks for stopping by.

PS: Feel free to contact Lolade Wears and request for the same design as mine or other designs from the collection. They deliver all over Nigeria, and in 7 working days too.







Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

4 comments:

  1. I love ur hair. Don't mind doing same. Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bolaji. I had started typing a reply when I discovered it was so long it could be a post on its own, lol

      What I will do, is do a small post detailing my hair regimen and other options to enable you achieve something like mine

      Post coming up in a bit:)

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)