Friday 15 March 2013

STYLE POST - FRILLS & FLORALS




Hi lovelies, hope you had an awesome week? I had a good one, albeit extremely hot. The weather these days in Ilorin is not friendly at all, but can can one do? Life must go on




This was what I wore to work on Tuesday,  according to the dress code at my office, I'm supposed to wear something formal but the heat wouldn't let me be fully corporate. This was my own attempt at being formal without dying of heat stroke. 



Hence my choice of this sleeveless shirt from The Shirt Company, with this floral fitted skirt I got at TKMaxx, both  for an awesome bargain. Find similar here 


In totally unrelated news, I love love LOVE this Without My Heart video by Tiwa Savage and Don Jazzy


5 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)