Monday 2 September 2013

SUNDAY BEST : BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

Birthday girl

Hello Lovelies, trust the past week was a great one, and hope that this new week would be greater. To start off, let me welcome you all into the new month, I pray all good things come our way this month.

So yesterday, September 1st was really special cos it was both my sister and uncle's birthday; a good way to start the month, aye? I know....

We had a little get together right after church, and it was fun. 

Check on some of the pics



The cake, by Lily Gates

Right after church
 For people who don't know I wear glasses, yeah, that's how I look with it on :D

The celebrants


With our dear cuz




Her blue dress is from 235 couture, my lemon top is from a shop in Balogun market ( you know those ones with no names? Yes, those types), my high waist jeans is from Newlook, worn here. My Sam Edelman loafers, I bought from Marmex





Show me your 32...



Please don't ask what was going here, cos I don't know

Have a wonderful week people

NB : My wedding comes up this week... YAYYY!!!! Keep me in your prayers, and pre wedding photos coming up in the next post. Stay tuned

Lily Gates : 08033202593
235 Couture : 08053385580

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)