Saturday 21 September 2013

THE ENGAGEMENT



Hello Lovelies, it is with excitement that I type this, and in case you don't already know why, here's why; I am now to be legally known as Mrs Adesewa Babalola! This is the best news I'm sharing on here so far. I am ecstatic, and very short of words, so I will share with you some pictures from the engagement ceremony. The ones from the church and reception will follow soon.

Enjoy!

















Sister dearest


Twinnie






Teary eyed bride


Mother prayer for me







Mother of the bride,  my padi for life, love you!








Beautiful ladies, love you all













All pictures by Chu of NOFU CHU Photography 08054407377

Makeup by Jumoke of Dzummie Makeovers 07067960716


Cake by Airat of Lily Gates 08033202593


Decor by Oyinkan of Blue Saphire 08074326269

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Sewaaaa....Congrats hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, cant wait for mine which is a long way from now lool still 19
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours will surely come dear, lol@19, you are of the marriageable age o!

      Delete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)