Sunday 3 February 2013

FUN SATURDAY



Hello lovelies, I had a great week, it is safe to assume you all did as well. Had a shoot for my best friend's lookbook ( expect the pictures in coming weeks) on Saturday, it was a day of laughter, fun and most of all, work. I had an amazing time, and I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of the whole team; it was a huge success.

I got to feed cashews to the horse at the location of the shoot, it was pretty nice ( I know its not really a big deal, but yes, I take such things seriously, lol!)

Have a look below of some of the amazing people that made up the team


Busola, the photographer. She's the official photographer for my blog, read more about her here. She's aaaamazing


Tosin, the designer, my best friend, my sister. She's a real pain, but I love her still



Chu Chu, an emerging photographer we met the day before the shoot, and who willingly agreed to stop by for the entire duration of the shoot; he's really warm and extremely talented ( he doesn't seem to know it though). Chu, thanks for putting up with my craziness, it doesn't happen often, atleast not when I just met someone; you witnessed a very rare occurrence. We loved having you around, Thank You


Well, just in case you are wondering what's up with my mouth, that is a failed attempt by me to do a pout. Don't think the pout or duck face as its called by some people is for everyone. Oh, well, now you know what my duck face looks like


                                  
Friends forever - this pic should give you an idea of who the troublemaker is... Yes, you guessed right, it's Tosin #okbye

Thanks guys, you all gave me a day I won't forget in a hurry

Images courtesy i-Katching Emages

6 comments:

  1. Cashews for d horse? Well we both know who ate dem #straightface#.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a fun Saturday,I see. Niceeeeey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was, Onyi. Glad you are able to do this now. Welcome on here dear :)

      Delete
  3. Really Good fun..
    My ugly face :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)