Saturday 16 February 2013

VALENTINES SCRAPBOOK

Hi lovelies, hope you had a memorable V-day? Love is a wonderful feeling, and I'm glad a special day was set aside to celebrate it.

I will start off by saying thanks to all of you that sent in entries; you made this scrapbook come to be. If not for you, would have had to post pictures of random people in my scrapbook. So once again, thanks.

Without further ado, let me run quickly through the awesome pictures that made this post happen.



Bisi
Fadekemi

Fadekemi asked: What's the best outfit for plump ladies?

My answer: In my humble opinion, I would advice you stay away from extremely tight outfits, go more with peplum tops and dresses, monochromes, and opt for dark colours in areas you would rather not emphasise. Outfits with too much details add to the bulk of the body, so choose wisely when it comes to patterned outfits.

Mobolaji


Olaide

Temitope
Temitope asked : Do you design dresses for people?

My answer: I do, but only on request

Tosin
Tosin asked: When did you start blogging?

My answer: I started blogging consistently in November 2011

Busola Salawu


Wumi


Tomyson
Tomyson asked: I will like to know how you were able to make your fashion dreams come true

My answer: Let me start by saying my fashion dreams are not yet true; it is a process. On how far I have come, I would say it took determination mostly, and then support from people already in the business. Don't feel like you know all, or you've seen it all, cos you haven't seen anything - you live and learn. I've done so many free stuffs, spent my money, time and resources, its a continuous process which with persistence pays off in the end. Also, ask questions, meet people, talk (but not too much), be courteous and be yourself.

Thank you ladies for making my scrapbook come to life. I will like to mention here that I got a few mails from some of my readers who said they would like to be apart of this but are shy. I'm sorry you are shy, and I hope you overcome it soon, cos there will be many scrapbooks :)

1 comment:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)