Monday 11 February 2013

PLAY DRESS UP 4


The weekend is over, we are all gearing to return to work. Some people did their Valentines shopping over the weekend, while others still probably don't know what to get. So many deals and promos going on this season, I hope you all get good bargains that will make you proud when you look back at the stuffs you got. If you haven't heard about any bargains, or don't know where to check, YCFOnline is the site for all fashion related deals.

The fourth outfit I wore to play dress up is both formal and playful; I like that it can be transitioned from work to play without too much fuss.

I wont give too much stories, will leave you to come up with some. Just enjoy watching me have fun...





This pale pink blazer is from NewLook. If I begin to tell  you how much I love it and why, we would probably remain here for a long while. 


My golden black ankle grazer is from River Island, its so versatile; going from office to a party in a whim. The colour and feel of this pant is what makes me like it so, plus its so comfortable



My weaved necklace is from  Dorothy Perkins. I also like the fact I could wear it formally or on a native style; it's good both ways

My sterling silver Ying Yang studs from Warren James are really dainty and I love that it actually means something. I was told by an Asian friend that in Chinese philosophy it could represent male/female, good/bad, hot/cold etc. In short it represents the different forces, or opposites and how they work together and can even be found at the same place, at the same on some occasions.



I promised to give details about my Valentines scrap book in this post, so here it is:

A few days after valentines day, I would be putting together a post which will be dedicated to just my readers. I wont chip in or give you the story of how I got my Ying Yang earrings for a fantastic price, all you would see that day are pictures of you guys.

To be a part of Adesewa's Valentines Scrapbook, all you need do is send in pictures of yourselves on valentines day. It doesn't matter what you do, or where you are, just send me a picture of yourself.

Are you male, female, a health worker, a student, a dancer, a corper, a mum or stay at home dad, anything you are, just send in your entries. It could be taken anywhere, anyhow as long as its a picture of you that you wont mind others seeing.

Or you could be like me and play dress up for the purpose of the scrapbook; the ball is entirely in your court.

With your picture, kindly send a name (which I'm assuming would be yours) and a question for me that I will post and may answer directly under your picture.

I hope to start receiving entries soon especially from those who would play dress up, and the ones from the the valentines day I expect should get to me by the 15th, or latest 16th.

Tell your friends about my scrapbook, they should send in entries too; the more the merrier.

Kindly send your entries to mystyleslate@gmail.com, hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Have a nice week lovelies, and don't forget to share my blog, don't keep the good stuffs to just yourselves.


Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

11 comments:

  1. love ur blazer... :) will send my picture too :D

    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Funmi :D Please do, and kindly help spread the word...

      Delete
  2. Why d craze abt wearing rouge on val's day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know to be honest, Curvy, probably cos its considered to be the colour of love... And Valentines is for lovers...

      Delete
  3. Gona send plenty pics o*Wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imma send my pix too dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace :) i just hope it's not heavy coz i know u cld do rims if fashionable. #smiles#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!!! You just finished me!

      It's not heavy at all, its made of sand beads; incredibly light

      I'm glad you like it too, thanks Fade

      Delete
  6. Greetings from Carolinа! ӏ'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to tаke a look when I get hοme.
    I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not evеn using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhоw, great blog!

    Also visit my sitе; sizegenetics discount

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)