Sunday 17 February 2013

PORTRAITS







I recently discovered that I don't have any portraits of myself, the only thing close to it are just selfies I have on my phone. Don't think they could be categorised as real portraits, cos my neck is always on one side, with my eyes always looking up. They are nice, but just as BBM display pictures. So when Chu (from here) suggested having a shoot, I agreed, hoping that I would get a few good portraits from the lot.

We set out for the shoot, had a plan, a story and all, but everything changed at the last minute. The weather being the major problem, in addition to other things. We were able to take a few shots, but not what had been planned - bottom line is we had a nice time doing what we had the opportunity to do.





Got my earrings from Max at the Kwara Mall, think I got them for about N1200; very affordable. I like the colour and the fact that they have a tarnished look finishing, with the brown stone. Wished they were clip-ons tho, but the hook is not entirely a bad idea.

In this post, I mentioned I would do a review of some of the fashion related stores at the Kwara Mall. The day I got these earrings, I purposely went for the sole aim of finding any interesting outfits at Max, but was not impressed. Lets just say they had a few things that caught my fancy; I think they have just basic stuffs. It might be that I went when they had a low stock, or maybe that's  just how the store is just is or I was expecting too much. But of course, this is just my opinion, some other people might not agree.




Had my peeps with me - Todun, Seye and Mope. Thanks y'all 




These pictures were taken at the Unilorin zoo, this particular one was at the foot of the dangling bridge. I wanted to go on it, but was convinced by the people I went with not to even bother. Would still like to go on it one day though, and show you pictures as proof. Plus I heard they issue certificates for those who complete the whole length of the bridge. 

Have a nice week ahead, don't forget to be as nice as you could possibly be; no one knows tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. What other shops are in kwara mall please. Would like to knw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a Daviva store, Swatch, Diva accessories, Twice as nice and one other store, cant remember the name now. Those are the fashion related ones

      Delete
  2. nice.. u ad fun plus ur photo shoot ;) ur dress is cute

    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Funmi dear :), I always try to have fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)