Monday 4 February 2013

PLAY DRESS UP


Welcome to February, the month of love, the month when all single people are reminded of their status on the 14th, the month of fresh roses, soft, creamy & fattening foods and most of all, the month when everybody is expected to wear a touch of red on a particular day (never observed that though)

In the spirit of valentines, I have come up with different looks that are although pretty basic, but have a touch of romance to them. I played dress up and in the next couple of days, I will be sharing the pictures, so yeah, you have keep coming back to check. Lol!

The  first outfit is this lovely silk tie neck shirt, paired with greenish brown straight pants. Was gunning for a corporate/formal but still sensual look, hence the choice of the silk shirt; its so beautiful to touch




Say hello to a boyish me :D  I had this hair style done; the Pixie cut, very appropriate for the weather and stylish at the same time.



Let me share a quick story about these shoes - they are the highest pair of shoes I've ever worn. They are just about 4 inches high, but for me they are mountains; I don't wear heels. The main reason being that I am very tall, I feel I don't need heels but I recently noticed I have a funny way of standing. I tend to scatter my legs, or twist them in very funny awkward ways, figured heels would give me some definition, I think they are working.

Plus since it's the season of love, decided to put some sexiness into my strides or poses as it may, I hope they help. Anyways, you are stuck with these shoes for the duration of my Dress Up series,  cos I wore them mainly. Lol!

Show me your 32!



I will be compiling a valentines scrap book, and you are all going to help me. Details will be put up in coming posts, fingers crossed *wink*

Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

8 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)