Wednesday 6 February 2013

PLAY DRESS UP 2


Hi there, this is the second outifit I wore to play dress up for Valentines. If you missed the first one, don't be learner and kindly check here now before you scroll further down.



Alright, for the regulars, I chose this dress cos its simple, yet very stylish, although some might argue that its a bit short. Its Valentines, why not do something risque, something bordering on extreme for once? The next thing on my mind is how daring is daring? Something I find daring might just be someone else's normal; such is life




This blue peplum dress is from Primark, yes, Primark. For those of you who think the store isn't all that, be informed that they have actually stepped up in terms of style and I dare say quality as well. I love my dress, you can find similar here , here  and here



I was running from an oncoming bike in this picture, we took this shot on the main road. I love my blog and my readers, I appreciate you and all that, but I'm not ready to get hit by a bike for y'all; I'm no Bruno Mars.

My necklace is vintage, please anyone who knows a good vintage store that stocks accessories should please contact me, thanks



Watch me strike a pose, lol! Remember my shoes from here? Yeah, you'll get to see more of it still




Find similar box bags here. Also check out this post by YCFOnline on some Nigerian labels that make nice ankara bags. If you reside here in Ilorin, and you are thinking of where to get O'eclat hand bags, you can find them at Hally's

My valentine scrap book is going to be made up of you guys, details in posts yet to come; yeah, gotta keep checking, hehe!


Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

14 comments:

  1. Sexy and classy.... I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look.just pass the vintage necklace #gbam#

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the gown. it's so good on you and heels? first time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbemi, yes o! said to enjoy what you people enjoy in heels at least for some time. lol! Thanks dear

      Delete
  4. I love your smile and Primark sure has stepped up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lara, they indeed have. Thanks for stopping by, will smile more often, seeing as you like my smile :D

      Delete
  5. wow!... quite daring, simple yet it speaks its statement!!... luv dis + ur hair too

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)