Wednesday 13 February 2013

PLAY DRESS UP 5



Hi lovelies, this is the last set of pictures from my dress up series. I had a really good time doing this, I hope you had fun looking through them and watching me switch over my different personalities and styles :)

If by some odd chance you have missed the earlier posts, redeem yourself here, here, here and here 





There are always fashion news and posts about the Little Black Dress (LBD), some few ones about the Little White Dress (LWD), but no one ever talks about the little blue dress. 

Well, as this is my blog, and I'm in charge, I am showing you guys my little blue dress. My dress is simple, elegant and has a bold colour which I think suits my skin tone.

I loved it from the moment I saw it, and I bought it without even trying it on. The dilemma came when I got home and tried it on and it had a funny fit; the hip fit but the waist was huge! Had to seat with my tailor and make sure she tucked it properly without any mistakes.

I believe I am speaking for a lot of my other pear shaped sisters when I say buying a dress that actually fits without adjustment is a real chore. However, the joy comes when we hear comments about how lovely the dress fits and other such. No one wants to know how many times and ways you had to adjust it to achieve the perfect fit.



I really cant say what I was on about here, lol! Was probably dancing, or is that supposed to be some pose? Oh, well...

Will take a proper picture of the dress without my blazer, so you can see it. I was so playful at this stage of the pictures, I couldn't stand straight. 



As always, I attempted to do something really nice and still have my stick sweet in my mouth; here's the result... I'll leave you to make what you want of this picture.


Happy Valentines in advance, and don't forget to check details about my valentines scrapbook and send in your pictures too.

To be a part of Adesewa's Valentines Scrapbook, all you need do is send in pictures of yourselves on valentine's day. It doesn't matter what you do, or where you are, just send me a picture of yourself.

Are you male, female, a health worker, a student, a dancer, a corper, a mum or stay at home dad, anything you are, just send in your entries. It could be taken anywhere, anyhow as long as its a picture of you that you wont mind others seeing.

Or you could be like me and play dress up for the purpose of the scrapbook; the ball is entirely in your court.

With your picture, kindly send a name (which I'm assuming would be yours) and a question for me (which could be about anything) that I will post and may answer directly under your picture.

I hope to start receiving entries soon especially from those who would play dress up, and the ones from the valentines day I expect should get to me by the 15th, or latest 16th.

Tell your friends about my scrapbook, they should send in entries too; the more the merrier.

Kindly send your pictures to mystyleslate@gmail.com, hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Have a lovely celebration, lovelies and don't forget to share my blog, don't keep the good stuffs to just yourselves.

Images courtesy of i-katching Emages

8 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)