Tuesday 3 September 2013

MR & MRS B PRE-WEDDING PICTURES



Hello lovelies, it's with joy in my heart that I present to you my pre wedding pictures. As some of you might know, my wedding is in a few days and to say I am excited is an understatement.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures from the shoot, had to practically force myself to limit it to two shots of each. Wouldn't want you to think I'm a show off or something, lol!



 My peach/pink Warehouse lace insert dress is from Asos, although this particular dress is no longer available, here are other nice dresses

I dont know if you are aware, but Asos ships to Nigeria, and its not just Lagos, I got delivery of this dress in Ilorin and it was fast. Think it took about 12 days or so, which i think is fair enough. All you need is a Naira Master card, and voila! you can shop till you drop. In subsequent posts, I will show more of my Asos purchases.

My fascinator is from River Island, I've had it for over a year now, and it still turns heads...


Remember this Virgos Lounge blouse from here?  I remember saying I was going to show the back the next time I wear it, well here is the back below


This fascinator is also from River Island, also from about a year ago



My cream peplum top is from Primark, so also is the gold and black bib/ collar 




Our matching Ankara is from Daviva store, the one at Kwara mall.

Let me seize this opportunity to thank all those who recommended tailors for me when I was in dire need. My dress was made by Mama Seun; recommended by Anucious. Thanks for hooking a sister up :) 



In the spirit of thanksgiving, I would like to say thanks to Busola of i-Katching Emages for making this happen, we are crate full of thanks.

I will try to bring pics of the wedding as soon as possible, but in the mean time, stay blessed and keep me in your prayers.

16 comments:

  1. bolanle adeloye-akapo4 September 2013 at 00:43

    Wish u both a lifetime of bliss, may God perfect D-day ijn. (We saw at KH cafe few mnths back)lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, Amen... I remember that day :)

      Delete
  2. Am so happy for you Adesewa,wishing you many blissful years together. God's blessing on you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! and you're welcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. HML in advance my darling. God bless your home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you ma pretty sake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mussingsssssss .....weldone God bless your home

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)