Tuesday 5 November 2013

EXPRESS YOURSELF

Hello Lovelies, week going well so far I hope?

While I'm not a fan of labels being plastered all over clothes or accessories, especially when they are knock offs, a little dose of slogan or catchy phrases doesn't rub me the wrong way. 

  



I have noticed a trend of T-shirts, skirts, pants and even jewellery having big, bold and sometimes daring/ shocking inscriptions which I particularly find attractive. I mean, what screams youth more than these words or slogans splashed across clothes, bravely worn by men and women who wear them boldly without an iota of shyness? Oh, the joys of being young and free.

It is often said that you can tell a whole lot about a person just by looking at what they wear and how they choose to wear it, this I find to be both true and false. This because with the new trend of wearing clothes and accessories with expressions and inscriptions, one can be awfully wrong just by judging from the outfit. I mean, I sometimes dress to suit my mood, so the fact that I'm wearing all black today doesn't automatically make it my favourite colour. 

I dug around and found a couple which I find particularly interesting.


   

  

  

  

  

  

  
  

  
Express yourself in your own way, cos no one can be you. Don't worry if no one gets it, there will always be that one person who does, and that's all that matters.


3 comments:

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)