Tuesday 26 November 2013

PREVIEW OF EMPRESS-ION

Hello Lovelies, hows the week going?

Nigerian fashion design label Joon Clothing is offering us a sneak preview of their 2013 collection; a great way to close the year in a fashionably resounding way.

The 'Empress-ion' lookbook showcases simple, trendy yet wearable Ankara pieces for the fashion forward lady.

Here's a teaser



Displaying JOONIMG_64011.jpg

I personally came across this brand a few months back and I was very impressed. From what I hear, this new lookbook will have everyone rushing to get a piece.

Let me show you the first images that drew me to this brand, and I hope you will understand my excitement. I feel the pieces are African, but with an European edge.

Displaying 12cccf.jpg

Displaying IMG_0637a.jpg

Displaying IMG_0617a.jpg

Displaying IMG_0605.jpg

Displaying IMG_0570ww.jpg

Displaying IMG_0678.jpg

Displaying IMG_5468-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Displaying IMG_0550a.jpg

@JOONCLOTHING
Facebook.com/JOONCLOTHING


I hope by now, you are all as excited as I am? Will bring the full collection once it is available. Watch this space!

kindly follow this blog on twitter: @adesewasmusings
and like on facebook: Adesewasmusings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)