Wednesday 20 November 2013

MUD & MINT

Hello Lovelies, its the middle of the week, which simply means we are getting closer to our aims and goals and the end of the year.

Just thought to share pictures of my current hairdo; I don't know what its called, but I call it Bororo hairstyle. My regular readers know how much I love experimenting with my hair. Anyway sha, I walked up to a neighbourhood hair salon and asked her to make this for me.





I don't know if this is the case in other parts of the country, but the heat in this town is on another level. I rarely leave my position unless I absolutely have to, cos even the air condition in the car doesn't seem to keep me cool. I have to think and calculate my movements very well before going anywhere, in short, I cant wait for harmattan to start.



My skirt is same as here, blouse here, lapel pins are from Asos.

I always rave about Asos and how they deliver and all, but something happened a while back and I couldnt believe my eyes. My order came over two weeks late and I honestly almost my mind, sent emails back and forth and eventually it arrived.

So once again, Asos delivers people, and they have nice deals. All you need is a Mastercard and you will shop till you drop :)


Smile, it confuses an approaching frown - Author Unknown

kindly follow on twitter: @adesewasmusings
like on facebook: Adesewasmusings

14 comments:

  1. Babes! Pls send ur addy! Am coming to raid your wardrobe!!!!! Your hair is long sha! Ayam jealous :( you look good from the hair, to the make up, to the cloth.
    The heat in Lagos is terrible! Kai! Infact I don't go out anywhere and my mouth feels so so dry these days. Funny thing is when the hamattarn starts with its dryness we'll be wishing for rains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Amaka, its not all my hair o!

      I can bet that the heat in Ilorin is worse, I cant even put it into words.

      Funny thing is that I like harmattan, my skin glows and my hair grows faster.

      Thanks for always stopping by dear :)

      Delete
  2. Asos pikin #roles eyes#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe!!! Hater, God pass you * strolling away*

      Delete
  3. My bororo friend.... Lol. U look amazing dear.. What I'm I even saying, ever gorgeous Adesewa Omo oba... (Name I gave her). Wish we cld swop places mehnnnn. Sure u dig.


    Mobolajiadigun.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ore mi, just trying to be like you ni...

      I'm with you on that wish o!

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! And you look great in it :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I started following you! I'd be glad if you decide to do the same for me :)

    Lovely greetings from Italy!
    Eleonora

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eleonora, will follow back :D

      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. you look gorgeous my dear, am seriously loving your smiles.
    XOXO

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uche, a smile makes a whole world of difference :)

      Delete
  6. Did ASOS send your stuff via NIPOST? Did you get it through NIPOST eventually? My stuff was sent through NIPOST, and it's over a month late, i have sent emails, and they sent the stuff through NIPOST again. :(

    I'm just trying to figure out what to do

    ReplyDelete
  7. They always send through a private courier called X-PARTNERS, who call and send texts to verify my location and tell me my cash due.

    I am aware some people get their orders from NIPOST, but its never happened to me.

    I would suggest you check the post office often when you make an order, dont wait for them to get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post...love the hair do also

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments, love to know what you think :)